Monday, March 3, 2008

I did it RI's way...

Our English Reading Programme ended today, with our Ray Charles Biography Angle Presentation given out with much bumps but nonetheless we got our point across to the masses. (numbering 24)

The group consisted of Zhongren, Ian, Bryan and I, me being the leader. We literally did the preperation last minute, with a rushed Saturday 9am meeting at the Central Library at Bugis. We finally got to talking at about 10, as the library opened at 10. So we rushed to get the books needed at the basement, then proceeded to the 7th storey to have a good view and more importantly, a good and refreshed MIND!

So we discussed and read through the script, and then finally at 1.30 went for lunch. At Bugis's Mcdonalds. It was on a whole a rather short and RI-like project, as we left everything to the end and rushed like there was no Godzilla at Bukit Batok. (Therefore we were pretty fast)

Another presentation I was involved in today was the earlier Philosophy class, where our group consisting Leon, Zhongren, Jun Sean and I, Jun Sean being the 'leader' also attempted to follow the Do-Your-Project-Like-Rafflesians-Do rule book, and we left things to 1am.

Well, I sent him my slide information at about 1am when it was instead promised to be sent by 1pm, essentially putting me 12 hours late, which would mean minus 5%. Thank goodness Jun Sean isn't a RI teacher. I'm sure MOE wouldn't want teachers who would possess the ability to produce contagious laughter.

Having wrapped up these two presentations, there's one last project left for the week: Literature Dramatization and Literature CRP. That makes it two, but I put one there so that whenever I look at it, I feel more relaxed.

Ah...I'm now more relaxed.

No comments: