Monday, March 24, 2008

Suay~

What an unlucky day today. Well to start after 8 years we changed the position of the house clock, and at exactly 12am it fell off the wall and crashed into the floor, shattering the glass and instantly waking the entire family up.

The next morning I woke up pretty fine, even though I ended up sleeping at 1am and having to wake up at 5.15am! I was tossing and turning around in bed, going so much as to sleep the other way, my head at the end of the bed.

Went to Bishan Stadium with the help of a friend I met at Bishan MRT, and then I got to enjoy the morning mist that emerged from the huge field beside the stadium. Fresh grass...no sound of crickets, just the clean fresh smell of a new morning.

Anyway it was Track-and-Field meet at Bishan Stadium for Raffles Institution, and for me it wasn't really that much fun, considering I was never one who had a mind to run quickly and escape from a couple of imaginary cops. The really nice part that made me want to cringe with nostalgia (cringe?) was the entire time the Morrison house got together at the stands. And that was where I met all the 2G guys back again. We relived a couple of jokes, like Neelia Rohc, Jaren's forehead, and the like. So we were indulging in much fun and laughter for the first hour, although the fun died down when some of us went away.

Kope~(d) a guitar from a Hulletian and started singing with the guys, before attempting to leave early. I did succeed 2 times on passing the NPCC guards, but of course I came back. I never had the intention to leave early, anyway. But just to show them that their plan wasn't foolproof afterall - wasn't really a waste of time though - I did the attempts just before we ended. :)

Got back to RI, played football with 4L guys. What a fantastic bonding session for us once again - we did some passing and playing together. However I did get burns from the sun afterwards - the field was emitting extremely hot air, so much so that we could see the hot air rising from the grass. Mirage? Illusion? I don't know what to call that.

Ate lunch with those guys, before we headed off back home. I came back home to see my dad's head bandaged - he fainted and knocked his head against a door. Apparently he didn't eat much in the morning, saw them draw blood from my mum and was feeling emotional, so he blacked-out.

Hope that doesn't happen to me anytime, though I did hit my head against a sharp corner at home a few hours back.

How unlucky...

(Sleeps)

No comments: