Friday, March 7, 2008

Topsy-turvy

Today's one of the most topsy-turvy days I've ever had! From the start at 8am all the way to 6pm - I was constantly bombarded with different kind of feelings. Class camaraderie, class stupidity, class miscommunication, class fun, CCA EXCO meeting 1 and EXCO meeting 2.

It was mixed into all these 10 hours that I could hardly register and think that all of these could have happened in one day!

And so it began - in PE lesson. We were having our 2.4 warm-ups, and today was another one of them. The class was divided into two, and one half would be the timers and the other half were the runners. After all of the first half finished running, it was time to switch - our class big guy Shide was in my group, and all of us in the group had a plan to 'pace' him. Which meant that we ran behind and beside him. However after two rounds of 'pacing' our kind PE teacher started getting a little genuinely angry.

It could possibly be the way that we took and look at these trail runs - something just for fun. I think our PE teacher actually meant us well to use this time to exercise and prepare ourselves for the actual run in the coming weeks. He told the whole class that he would be talking to us next time we saw him. Scolding? Perhaps.

After the PE class was English, where I had a rather fantastic mood after I saw my group through altogether with a 3.6, equivalently to an A. 4.0 is A+. I was feeling pretty glad - I previouly mentioned two posts back about this thing we have been working so hard for. Bugis Junction, Central Library, and hours trying to prepare.

Truly a great feeling to lead them Zhongren Ian and Bryan.

The mood was altogether destroyed soon after though - for the term-end celebration we had today, it was marred simply because of miscommunication between the monitor (who didn't come in the morning) and the class itself. I shall not recall this terrible incident.

After that was Mathematics, and I was lost for a full hour as usual. Should have brought more manuscript paper along - Trignometry without any visual aids suck so much that I specifically called up Kingkoil for a portable mattress to bring. And my Trigonometry itself sucks so much that all the vacuum cleaner companies have attempted to buy my brand of Trigo - sucks the most. Anyway for the quiz itself I had an amazing total of _.

Immediately rushed to complete my Literature work in the library, and successfully typed out a 700 word essay in 45 minutes thanks to nice, structured planning at home. I handed in though, my THUMBDRIVE to Miss Chew, who thankfully accepted it but told me that she wasn't a printing machine. Wanted to ask if I could pay her though...:X

Attempted finishing two of my essays, but only succeeded doing one over the course of one day. Shall hand in all of my Chinese work on Monday.

String Ensemble EXCO meeting was enlightening, and I'm sure all of you will be looking forward to a revamp and lots of fresh things. Basically dumping the old EXCo away and putting on new clothings that smell good. We'll all put on new clothing that smell good together...

Of course, I will be blogging about juicier stuff in the next few days!

No comments: