Friday, June 6, 2008

200th anti-climatic post

Here's my 200th contribution to this blog-newspaper called I-talk-you-listen. There are other writers but they have been on continuous leave so I am the only guy writing in this column.

I'm going to my cousin's house in a while to play Marvel-Capcom, DotA, and Warcraft III. And I'll be staying overnight so I'll probably use their upright piano at the basement of their house to complete some mysterious and magical work. Shh...Ok maybe not so mysterious and magical after all already but it's fun experimenting with different shades.

I can't wait to go back to school to jam with my friends! I'm starting to turn into a Benjamin Liu except that at least I still go to school. But I'm a realistic person, and I know that school is the only thing that can get me any future, so I still have to get through this.

No comments: