Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Pipe Dream

I have an itch to create another MusicLounge, but it failed pretty badly the last time I did it, partly because I was solo-ing the whole thing, and also I was pretty busy.

If I do set-up on this time, it would probably need a few people to maintain it. Then again, how would it be run? Will we be covering everything about music under the sun?

Will it have readers?

Maybe I'll have some of my uni colleagues publish something. And I'll pull in some people too.

I believe this weblog we're going to create would be accessible to teenagers who dwell in classical art music.

We'll put latest concerts in it, videos, threads, teenage reviews, methods, whatever.

The scope is getting wider though.

-.-

Well, a pipe dream thus far, but I'll solidify it. Meanwhile, back to finding my musical identity.

No comments: