Friday, December 12, 2008

blogged.

When even my 6-5 class blog is more updated than me, something seriously wrong must be happening. I just realised Facebook has a 'Notes' section, which I find pretty handy. Simply because I realise, just like a blog, you can put anything you want in there and all of your friends can see it.

Which is interesting - at least to me.

Since Nigel asked me to blog, I shall blog. Here, blogged.

Looking forward to tomorrow's outing with 6-5 once again, I can smell Risk and badminton in the air, and I'll be bringing my size 3 soccer ball to play soccer with the guys. I hope it works out. Can't wait to see Andai too, especially since we all haven't seen each other since Primary 6.

Ok anyway yes I managed to complete 'Heidi' today! Need to transcribe it then. Good job :) After this would be 'Twinkle'. Nice. Maybe it constitutes one Opus.

The letter 'P' hasn't been working quite well on my computer in recent times, maybe because someone taps extremely hard on the keyboard. Wonder who would be so stupid and evil as to do such a thing. Or maybe it's an in-born thing, you know, when you start training at the piano by TAPPING the keys. Yes, tapping.

I'm hungry. I should go eat now. But I don't feel like walking to BPP again. So sian. Maybe I shall have the cookies.

Buffet dinner on Monday! Yes. And of course, potluck on Wednesday yum.

Life = piano + cooking + pool (the one with the balls in it) + going out

No comments: