Monday, December 8, 2008

A short return

Yes, I don't blog that often now because I'm more interested in life. Lol, what kind of excuse is that. Anyway yes things happened and moved this week, but I'm not possibly going to write them all down here.

Managed to meet Yun Ching again today and we all went to eat Dimsum after my dad convinced me that my cousins would be there (which means I can help to introduce my cousins to some girls hehheh). But they all weren't. Stupid.

So both of us went to Meridian to go play pool, where I got semi-owned. I've improved. Great, I have to be honest though, that I keep attaching pool to gangsters and ahbengs. Why not, you can't fault me. You have people from every corner shouting/muttering "f*** this f*** that", and smokers hanging around outside. Why would it be allowed only for people above 16? Well it's probably one of the sports which doesn't need much fitness, not like tennis or badminton.

Truly, pool is one of the unhealth-improvingiest game ever invented. Just stone around, calculate the ball angle and strike, then hit the ball. Think, think, strategize your game, trap your opponent into a Chinese snooker situation, whatever.

But hey, if you grow too fat, you can't lean over and hit the ball! :O i was wrong after all.

Went to her aunt's house, where we all watched Step Up 2 with her elder cousin, who was damn cool. Apparently we're all connected, you know. Yun Ching is Cute Cheeks' cousin. And Cute Cheeks is from RI. Yeah, you can see how complicated things are.

Greek myths and legends time.

No comments: