Tuesday, December 16, 2008

class gathering 2. another boring blogspot. I've forgotten how to blog already.

Yes! The last few days have been great as per usual. I've been sleeping alot, to recover all the hours I've lost since September (while doing BCM), which meant that afternoon nap was 4 hours while my normal sleep hours have increased to 11 hours. I'm sleeping close to 5/8 of the entire Earth rotation.

Ok a few days back we went for another major class outing, and I realised my badminton skills were still there, had a good partnership with Surya. And then there was Risk, where Andai and I team-ed to make some people from Australlia pissed. With luck and a little tenacity, we dominated the whole of America and part of Europe and South Africa, with Yun Ching and first-time player Clarence stuck in the centre (Asia and Europe) of the map.

We...formed an alliance with Hanjing, which meant that we gave her part of Africa. And Henry camped in Australlia. Should we have played the game any longer, I'm pretty sure we would have gone on to...yes. Dominate the world. With all the yes-es, I'm starting to think I'm sounding like Jian Yang.

All this was played at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, at some cafe. The aunty allowed us to play there, thank you aunty.

Previously was pool, I scratched fewer this time, and beat Clarence for 2 rounds. Great. I've improved. It was a good day. Followed Han Jing and Yunching to West Mall, where I met up with Kaveena! Mygosh haven't seen her in donkey ages but four of us sat down and talked at Burger King.

YunChing in...Aboriginal clothing, erm the rest in normal. Two of the girls were constantly giggling at my front tooth, which...I can understand why, unfortunately. Andai joined in later again, and then I went off. The end.

Dishing up salad tomorrow for potluck, and I finished my second piece in this December holidays! Which we're going to perform tomorrow during dinner. Ah, heavenly homecooked food coming my way again. Yum!

No comments: