Monday, December 1, 2008

Bad Hair Day 3

The political situation in Bangkok is hopelessly humorous yet obviously tethering on the point of civil strife. I'm afraid, but not so, because I'm tucked away in a cosy corner of Singapore. I probably wondered how we were able to avoid such a situation like this so far, and my answer to that would be Singapore's economical and population size.

We have things to do, essential tasks to go about completing. We are simply, fortunately, too busy to occupy an airport and set up a fortress.

I have to admit, it was one of my early childhood fantasies, of what would happen and how I should defend it should I one day have an airport under my possession. I would think about all the policemen and things like that, and how I would defend my fortress. :P

Ok, now I've totally seen what happens.

The last few days were spent in a daze, taking a trip to Johor to visit my grandma again, bringing my laptop with me. I managed to finish engraving my transcribed Tango into Sibelius, which is great. Got back home the next morning, and I managed to print it out.

Not much great news, except that Arsenal won 2 -1 against Chelsea, which I accurately predicted, down to the score. "Either Arsenal wins 2-1, or Chelsea beats Arsenal 3-0." And thankfully, they did the former. Arsenal makes my day. Soccer makes my day.

I can't stand my dad. Now he's bought a new washing machine and a TV. I don't understand why he wants to buy so many things, even when one can just get by with the simplest items. I'm sure I just need one bed, one piano, one table, and one shelf for my scores, a toilet with a shower, and I can survive.

And besides, I've changed the blog music, which has turned uninteresting.

Newsflash: I cut my hair finally. Erm, buzzcut.

No comments: