Friday, September 28, 2007

after a while

I got 19.5/30 for my Math test! What a success considering I'm so busy. -.-

We didn't manage to go for auditions today because Adriel said there will be audtions after the EOY so we will most likely be going for that one.

I'm working with Bryan for National Day RE project next year! Thought that might be something good to note about. We're hoping to recruit somemore people. Probably Benjamin Low, considering he's from choir.

Starting to transcribe the latest song for three voices, one guitar and one piano already...thought of it during nap.

A good quote from Shanghai..."You know what makes a good nap? After napping you feel even more tired. (YAWN)!"

My computer's lagging suddenly. damn it. get's irritating after a while. It's like, typing one whole sentence and it takes 10 seconds to appear. Irritating...

No comments: