Wednesday, September 5, 2007

As good as he can be

Ok I finally really wanted to post. The other days I'm just too tired to do anything. So here I am, in front of the computer, wondering what I can type here.

Ok firstly my university courses are long up and running, and I have been going there for almost everyday. I have three homes, Raffles, YST, and Senja Rd. Seriously. I spend around 6 hours in Raffles, YST practise and courses around 6 also? And then the rest of the 12 hours at home, 6 hours to sleep and the other 6 to do things.

But it is a rather fun lifestyle no one else has. What a privelege - a sad one sometimes. Today was RISE BBQ day, and damn, was it fun as usual.

Firstly I feel a need to say thanks to Adriel Chang - gosh you cannot believe what this person has done.

And also David for all the fun and kicks and girls. It's something you can't be missing.

YiYang for being always the model Rafflesian in my head, and Kuangnan, ah well he's as good as he can be.

And then we have the RISE guys, I don't know it really makes me feel like I'm at home. Bloody hell. RISE forever. Thanks Sec 4s.

If given a chance, I want to skip school - go to the design centre and practise piano, then go for CCA, then YST, then home, and the whole thing repeats again.

And probably our dear Jonathan Koh has heard of this already, but girl I promise I'll be back after 3 years. When I'm older and earning money, I'm going back to you again!

No comments: