Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New Quest

And so I have just returned from Miss Hahn's piano lesson. Oh wait, there's a new quest for me.

"Hi Jon Shin, can you activate a string quartet for this week's DMP lesson? We're doing some recording. "

Alright. Time for Jonathan Shin to get down to some musical work again. Loads and loads of shit coming your way, watch out!

But no, seriously, at least this kind of things I enjoy doing. Music. That's why I want everything. I want the best of both worlds. And these worlds come under one universe of Music. And I cannot appear in both worlds at one time. That's when the spaceship comes. It eases my trouble. Driver of the spaceship? My mum. Kudos to her for driving up to sometimes 100km a day.

Unbelievable? Ask yourself. Bishan-Clementi-Mr Song's house (somewhere near Pasir Panjang?)- Bishan - VCH - Home

Sometimes worse than that. In any case it's getting bloody streneous, and it doesn't help when I see more people falling in despair everyday. I don't like seeing people in dispair, but even though I'm sometimes in despair (near suicidal) I always manage to pick myself up.

Ok so better spread on the joy to other people.

Next week I will be having my first Primarily Piano concert at YST. It's free so if you're free please come. It's on the tuesday. Yep, so I will be playing Beethoven's "Tempest" 1st movement.

It's strange. I am the only guy, out of 4 million people, doing this. But what an exciting life. No one ever gets what I get.

Yours sincerely,
Jonathan Shin

No comments: