Monday, September 17, 2007

concert tomorrow free admission 7.30 YST

Ok today was the last rehearsal for my Primarily Piano concert for tomorrow.

Let's say you just had 10 of your favourite Marie biscuits and a Swiss roll. How will you feel? Just like vomiting.

Borrowed the book "Carl Czerny - ON THE PROPER PERFORMANCE OF ALL BEETHOVEN'S WORKS FOR THE PIANO", which had Thomas Ang commenting with the words 'shit' and 'wahlau'.

Probably going for Spotlight, but going to have to pen some words and chords and melody down before we actually rehearse. Tomorrow? Wednesday? I don't know.

I'm sorry if I had pushed you too much. I guess sometimes people get worried too much, and then they let their emotions take over.

Otherwise, I don't think I have too much to post accept that I talked to Alan (Choo) lots today and also with Jun Hong...you just can't believe how much fun YST and RISE have for me.

No comments: