Tuesday, September 11, 2007

HELP. HELP NEEDED.

I now sincerely wish I had two bodies to go with.

I need to get back to RISE, but I also have to go for Primarily Piano rehearsal.
I need to go back to RISE, but I have LRSM exam.
I need to return back to RISE, but I have my dental appointment and NRIC.

I'm now thinking - how am I going to handle all this.

Let's consider this together:
If I don't go to RISE:
1) I will kenah.
2) I will not know my music.
3) I wouldn't have time to rehearse
4) I don't play soccer with my friends.
5) I wouldn't be able to have experience conducting.

If I don't go to YST rehearsal:
1) I will do badly for Primarily Piano concert
2) I won't know my music.
3) I won't have time to rehearse.
4) I don't get to eat with my friends.
5) I wouldn't be able to have experience performing.
6) And if I do badly, I wouldn't be able to perform already and this would lead me to not collecting enough credits, and thus ruining my entire future.

But if I don't go for RISE, and I get kicked out of RISE, which is really below the last thing on my mind, I will just lose my sanity because that's only where I've got actually friends.

But if I go for RISE, I will miss out YST, and my parents will kill me, and Miss Hahn will be 'probably' be pissed.

But Mr Sze is also pissed because I didn't go for RISE rehearsal. Picture this - roughly 30 seconds after Miss Hahn called me to arrange lesson time, Mr Sze calls me and ask why I didn't come for rehearsal and that I failed to provide an actual reason. (although I did send an email through my computer)

And I only have two options - either RISE or YST. And I cannot have the best of both worlds. My parents will 80% disown me if I don't go for YST classes (which are almost everyday nowadays)

This is what I'm hoping for: That there is no YST rehearsal on Friday and next Monday.

That RISE has its rehearsals on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

That YST shifts 4 hand classes to a Thursday so at least I can skip MEP. Definitely RISE over MEP.

That RISE understands my fcking problem - it's probably the decision of my life.

Readers PLEASE PLEASE tag your comments on my tagboard about this post. I seriously need help and comments.



This aside, many many other things are bugging me. I'm very tired really. I couldn't sleep last night and resorted to practising piano about 1. My mealtimes are all screwed. I feel hungry at 12 and rather full in the afternoon. I wait till 10pm for my dinner.

My right hand has a scar and a bent fourth finger. My hair is looong and full of dandraft. Yucks. And my right eye is probably nearly screwed. Its swollen. I probably sound like a freak. Thank you September holidays.

And I really do have three homes now. Home, RI, YST. 9 hours at home, 8 hours at RI, and 7 hours at YST.

SICKENING.

No comments: