Sunday, September 16, 2007

blog quiz

Sorry to everyone about not posting yesterday. Anyway today was nothing special, for the first time didn't practise that much piano and didn't do much work. Tuition at 9am, and then the entire family went shopping for shoes.

This pair of shoes would be for my upcoming concert on Tuesday, cost me close to a 100 bucks. And then I got a blue tie to go with my white long-sleeve shirt and black pants. So that would be my concert attire.

Other than that during shopping I actually got a call from Mr Sze about preparing a new piano concerto. Quite good timing because my piano teacher may want me to play a concerto some day. Went from People's Park to Dhoby Ghaut, and then back to Serangoon, where the parents parked their car.

Dropped by my cousin's house, went to the basement for some blog surfing and John-Lennon-listening, and after one hour, I was gone, back home again.

Now, get ready for my first-ever blog quiz! Thanks to Fiona.

Here goes:

From Fiona's blog

List out your top 5 birthday presents you wish for:
1. Another grand piano, probably a Steinway. Yamaha's good enough.
2. 5 stacks of golden oldies.
3. A badminton racket.
4. A guitar, doesn't matter if it's acoustic or electric
5. World peace.

1. the person who tagged you is?
- Fiona

2. your relationship with him/her is?
- Good friend. cos she came to my concert even though it was $20. Wait, wasn't it complimentary? oops!

3. your 5 impressions of him/her
fiona:
- insightful
-honest
-likes 2 use shortcuts often unknown to me. Aight?
-has the ability to look at the picture and not be in the picture. May sometimes be part of the picture though, but it’s ok.
-very strong character, but unfortunately like all girls, does have a soft spot. Or make it like all people. Including me!

4. most memorable thing he/she has done for you?
- came to my concert to support lorh. Thanks ah
5. most memorable words he has said to you?
- not words, but philosophy.

6. if she becomes your lover, you will?
- write some viola and piano pieces. After all, I’m a musician. But unlikely to happen, lah!
7. if she becomes your lover, things he has to improve on will be?
- her viola playing. Cos it’s going to be very difficult man... I realised my cello pieces are near impossible to play. But my piano writing has improved!

8. if she becomes your enemy, you will?
- I don’t have enemies. I forgive enemies. Will definitely try to makeup

9. if she becomes your enemy the reason will be?
- She didn’t play the viola part well...
10. the most desired thing you want to do for her would be?
- to listen to whatever she has to say 247. Unfortunately my profession kinda restricts that some bit... I will listen and advice for anyone really – just ask.
11. overall impression of him?
- a strong lady who’s got character. Most likely profession: your next best Singapore author. Stays true to herself and others...

12. how do you think people around you will feel about you?
- hopefully a nice guy. Bryan Choong actually said if his entire family was gone the next family he would like to be in would be mine.
13. the character you love about yourself is?
- I’m an optimistic freak and bring joy and music to everyone. And a listening ear. Add the crying shoulder part...

14. the character you hate of yourself is?
- Self-sacrificing and begging to do all the work during music projects and letting everyone slack. I will continue to do so, so others don’t worry!

15. the person you want to be?
- the same old Jonathan Shin
16. for people who care about you, say something!
- the old word thanks and I will always be your friend!

17. pass this quiz to 10 people to know what they feel about you.
1. Audrey
2. Paul
3. Nigel Lua
4. Melissa
5. Adriel Chang
6. David Ng
7. Li Jinghui
8. Fiona
9. Bryan
10. Jiale
Who is no6 having a relationship with?
- no. 10

is no9 a male or female?
- male

if no7 and no10 are together, will it be a good thing?
- someone between adriel and jinghui will get damn pissed. But no, definitely not.

how about 8 and 5?
- might work out considering the kind of girls 5 likes...apparently non-bimbo

what is no2 studying?
- how to bite fingernails. Goalkeeping?

when was the last you talked to no3?
- my cousin. Few hours back...looking at racist jokes.

what kind of music does no.8 like?
- from latest blogpost: Oh, and yes, I love Julie Andrews! And all the beautiful musicals which we no longer see any successors of nowadays: The Sound Of Music, Mary Poppins, My Fair Lady. And the film Victor/Victoria is so super! It’s kinda old, but do check it out because it captures some gender issues
Wait, erm, those are musicals. How about...a couple of oldies. And some modern songs. 

does no1 have any siblings?
- yup

will you woo no3?
- my cousin leh. But I suggest girls to go woo him.

how about no7?
- fck u blog quiz. Wait until I stop being a musician.Never...!

is no 4 single?
- don’t know never seen her for so long liao!

whats the surname of number 5!
- the famous Chang. The name Adriel is synonymous with Chang. Really...

surname of no 10?
-phua

hobby of no.4?
- music?

do no5 and no9 get along?
- they don’t know each other
where does no2 study at?
- RI

talk something casually about no1?
- Ya. That’s she’s been too stressed out, like probably all ny girls.

have you tried developing feelings about no8?
- And no. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,9, and 10

where does no9 live?
- forgot already!
no5 and 1 best friends?
- nope.

does no7 like no2?
- nope 7 thinks he’s gay and is adamant about it.

how you get to know no2?
- classmate!

does no1 have any pets?
- nope...her brother counted?

is no7 the sexiest person in the world?
- dream on!

No comments: