Sunday, December 2, 2007

Arsenal!

I am in the midst of an unhealthy addiction towards the Beatles. I suppose it is a musical addiction, for afterall I'm simply listening to their music. But it starts to get unhealthy when all you do is to stare at their music videos again and again...

On the sports side Arsenal beat Aston Villa 2-1! How happy I am to hear this news.

Here's a picture of the two strikers of my favourite team...


I noticed a few weeks back that there was an obvious trend in club-supporting.

The fanbase of Liverpool is generally high because of Liverpool's dominance in the 1980s...so we have all the adults supporting Liverpool. And then those who at my age follow soccer earlier will have Manchester United, because of their dominance in 1999, where they won the Triple (Champions League, Premier League, FA Cup) - Sorry girls and guys if you have no idea what I'm talking about. You can skip this part.

And finally there was the winning spree of Arsenal where they went unbeaten in 49 games in 2004. And I caught the football fever, supporting Arsenal.

I heard Aunty Eunice (living next door) play We Wish You A Merry Christmas yesterday night on the violin, and I did roughly 10 variations on it immediately on the piano (improvising). I think they (with her daughters) heard it, because they stopped playing their violins.

Will write something in the evening.

Meanwhile, shall I get a wordpress blog?

No comments: