Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas is Coming...

Is a two day hiatus a big deal for my readers? Maybe yes, maybe no.

Anyway I decided to take a break mainly because I was preoccupied with MSNing and practising piano, and come the time I started writing the first few paragraphs of my blogpost, a family member would swoop down to this chair and play a game of solitaire. Or two.

Taking this opportunity of my mother sleeping and my dad had work, I've decided to thus blog.

Christmas is coming! As usual the house does not have any Christmas trees around, no presents, no merry greetings, just the usual all-in-a-day's work. So it isn't really a big matter in the Shin household. I can remember clearly though, back in the early 2000s, where for the first time I was not in bed by 1am, simply because we went to Church for celebrations. This had led me to be so excited that I was begging not to sleep for the entire night so I could proudly acclaim that I had not slept for 24 hours (yippee). But of course I was put to sleep by natural causes.

I have spent my December month (the thought of it makes me think about school) reading The Importance of Being Earnest, and I think it is a fantastic play by a fantastic author, Oscar Wilde.

Shall update more later at night

No comments: