Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Another traffic accident on the PIE this morning. The jam stretched for nearly a kilometre, what a waste of economic resources.

Thinking about the situation in Jakarta, where the traffic jams can make sure you get to work 3 hours late, I suppose I'm fortunate this one only got me 10 mins late. What was much more fortunate was it was raining at that time, so that means no assembly. It's a good balance, because usually when it is raining that would be more accidents and that means more people getting to school late, which would not apply simply because attendance taking would take place half an hour later. Now check that out.

Recently some of my jokes have been circulated around, much to my amusement and other people's amusement. I hope they are cheered when they hear the jokes. Or otherwise feeling a little racist.

Originally what I planned for this post was a satirical essay on traffic jams and Singapore goverment. But unfortunately or fortunately after some consultation I decided not to. That's because I have other work to do. :)

Meanwhile, what do you think of this skin?

No comments: