Thursday, January 10, 2008

Humilty with Opera and Video

I have many things going on in my head now. Like, how to spend the four hours free before rehearsal tomorrow. And what am I doing in 2nd tier of MEP Composition Class. Probably one of the most unexpected things of the year. After the entire music album, after all the compositions, I only made it into 2nd tier. Well, life's unfair, and I believe I will have something to get out of this! The feeling's a little bitter though. What a humbling thing.

If all the instructions and guidelines for 2nd tier, will it restrict my composition? I hope not.

Anyway it will be unfair to leave my readers without nothing, so here's something for my readers from Literature class today. We're doing parody.

Oh and before I show you the video, and end this post, here's an advertisement. Who would be interested to go out to watch an opera with me on the 26th January? It's Verdi's La Traviata and for more information do contact me. But before you'll ask please do note that operas do cost some money and I got mine for $38. However there's good news. This opera is ranked third after Madame Butterfly and La boheme in North America as the most performed opera.

So if you'll interested, call it a date or musical experience, please do contact me.

To end it, here's Rowan Atkinson!

No comments: