Friday, January 18, 2008

A natural reaction

It's obvious why one shouldn't tell John Lee a couple of jokes.

Because if you tell them good enough, and he laughs, he might just fart. And a pretty loud one at that.

Let me tell you a story at YST - I went for a YST concert and met him and Enzhao in the concert hall. So me being Jonathan produced some vibes strong enough to make them laugh (hard). Before the John Lee did something so natural that the whole hall looked at him - to my utter embarrassment.

Lesson 1 of the Day, never tell jokes to him. In any case this happened a few months back.

Feeling better now, though I have to play a little bit of Mozart for tomorrow's musicology lesson. But it's going to be fun. :)

We had the final round of Secondary 1 auditions today! The candidates ranged from Secondary 1s to a Secondary 3 exchange student from China. Yep. Welcome to all new RISE members! Remember, once a RISE member, always a RISE member.

Yumyum.

No comments: