Wednesday, January 2, 2008

First time for everything

You know Mum's having a bad day when she starts complaining how short you are.

There's a first time for everything, and today was the first day of school. The first day when I'm finally Secondary 4, where I can walk around as if I'm the biggest person in the school and pressure some of the Sec 1s.

I am capable of such things, although I don't do that simply because my dad always say, "You were once like that too!" So upon thinking of that, all thoughts of trapping a Secondary One and cooking him for dinner is gone and lost into the dust.

Meanwhile our group RE started with an impressive meeting with Miss Shen which had been a little expected after all the pre-RE year work done by the team. Good job team!

What was pretty disgusting and interesting about my first day was that I came to school with a leaky tap from my nose and I was unable to fix it until 4pm. So I had to make the visit to the toilet several times, and not forgetting the times when there was no tissue paper around except for my hands. Look, I know it's disgusting, but it's part of nature. Special thanks to Paul for lending me nearly his entire pack of tissue for me to use. I used up mine already in school.

I also went back home by MRT for probably the first time - I couldn't remember a time when I took the MRT back home from school. Maybe it really was the first time. Well, there is without doubt a first time for everything.

No comments: