Thursday, January 24, 2008

Studio Recording Pictures

Apparently we now have to recompose, rerecord, and reperform all the works we did for Greenwave 2007 Competition. This is in order to facilitate the act of sending our songs to all schools in Singapore. The school recently also informed our group that we would receive all $1000 of the cash prize. So each of us gets $250.

I suspect that there's a reason for this though, but I'm not going to say it here. It's up to the school to decide anyway.

I've been talking about it for so many months, but none of you have seen anything about it on this blog. Here are some of the pics from our 2hour studio recording.


That's Daniel on the drums.



Me on the piano for the instrumental recording. We did the overdub later



David on the guitars. Extremely blur all 3 photos so far.


From the left: Jinghui on the stool, Daniel pointing a finger, and David with the black Stratocaster/guitar



Choirboy Ian, also my classmate. Harmonised with me when I was singing. The shorter one is me


That's Ian and I again. Another view.

Following this is a picture which might shock you, and it did to some VJ girls whom I talked to during the fair - they said it was distracting and embarassing. Here it is:

That's Benwee in the background, and of course Zhiyi in the foreground.


An idea of how small the studio recording room was - we had a budget for booking. Under $100 for the recording.



Ian and I again.

And again.

This time with the nice recording guy.

And to top it off, our CD cover, which is rather anti-climax.


See you guys in my next post!

No comments: