Tuesday, January 1, 2008

How to spend your first day of the year

What a fruitful first day of the 2008 it has been. Yunching and I went (after several arguments at home and tons of persuasion) to meet and eat! Well we both ordered chicken rice but we weren't hungry enough to share a bowl of ice kachang (that saying I still owe Fiona a bowl of ice kachang...).

Anyway after that we walked and talked while we headed towards Henry's house for a surprise visit from us! Luckily his mother wasn't around and we treated it like our home, and ordered a couple of drinks as well.

In all, we went out for 3 hours, though I definitely wished for more time to spend, simply because I rarely get to see her.

There was much more of it than I can state here, for fear of causing a storm in my house, but if any of you would like to know of the details, you might want to contact me. After that of course both of us headed back to the MRT, but we didn't take any photos together!! :( I felt that was the only sad thing of the outing...a note to all readers - one should always take a couple of photographs when going out with friends! As a form of memories...no doubt both of us felt regretful when it was time for me to leave on the MRT train.

It will be another two years before I meet Yunching again - she lives in Brisbane, Australia after moving there when we were P6. When we get together again, I will definitely not forget about the pictures!

I miss her like crap now though...

No comments: