Thursday, January 17, 2008

Piano lesson Number 1, Descriptions

It's been surprisingly 4 days since I last posted. I must say time passes very fast. Yesterday I had my first lesson in 6 months with Dr. Hecht, and the only words I can talk about it would be that when you were creating music with him, you would forget that you have stopped breathing, and when it ends the beautiful curved sounds fade away into the world around you, and then total silence.

He taught us (combined lesson with Aidi) some cool pedalling techniques and 'secrets', and we absorbed all of them. Now to put them into practice.

Life's not really stressful, now that I have managed to handle YST and my studies together. Now it's just my sick and dying (her being 80% bedridden) mum that the whole household has to take care of. How terrible.

But I'm looking forward to life entirely devoted to music, which is why I feel a need to practise piano now!

Feeling a little tired and lifeless. Before I end, here are some words I have been described by my friends during CLE lesson, as all classmates have done in this CLE exercise.

-Talented in music
-Positive outlook, outrageously talented
-Gaily optimistic and spontaneous
-SIAO (:
-always brings laughter at any time of the day, a joy to have around
-boisterous
-idiosyncratic
-knowledgable
-power packed, always high
-exciting
-humorous
-lively
-rather insulting joker (oops)
-outspoken
-crazy, mad , senseless, but BAGUS
-AWESOME
-energetic
-spontaneous (otherwise known as random)

Rather superficial unfortunately, but it's ok since these are the only characteristics I display in class...and most people don't read my blog anyway. At least in 4L

No comments: