Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Half Hair Day

Half-productive day, that is.

I added four bars to my composition, but I feel real damn glad because at least I have the main structure in my head already and all its themes, and I'm closing following Prokofiev's sonatas. I have also been practising Ravel, although I seriously have no clue on what to practise other than just seperate hands and then combine them together again.

Sounds pathetic right? Well, it really is pathetic.

I decided to skip the last day of school, because I will be meeting them tomorrow and on Sunday anyway. So, not much of a last day of school!

Thinking about why all the boys and girls in the world are intrigued about my hair, I think I found the answer. Well, maybe not, but interesting things have happened to my hair before.

Interesting, but super-stupid, and embarassing.

Ok this happened at my cousin's house when I was around 13 (when my hair started to go mutant on me). After a tiring swim and a heck of splashing and waterpolo, I decided enough was enough, and I went up for a shower. So as per usual, I showered, and guess what I saw on the metal shelf! A twenty-one dollar hair shampoo!

Looked freaking expensive to me, and it should to you, anyway.

The liquid inside it was beautifully brown and golden, honeyed-coloured and perfectly the softest liquid I've probably ever felt. And it was encased in this heavy, semi-glass bottle that looked like it contained a thousand Calvin Kleins, Dolce Gabbanas, Guccis, Lagerfields, Hiltons that could just make you smell like heaven.

So twenty-one dollars went in my hand, and I started massaging my hair in twenty-one dollars of glory, honey and caramel.

Never realised what it was, until later.

Unless my scalp was counted as a pubic region, I wouldn't think of sueing the Body Shop for causing me to scratch my head for the next few hours like I'm a rabies-infected dog.

I never found out until 2 rounds of rinsing, because, hell, it smelled so good and it felt so gentle. I'm serious! But anyway I felt really good after that until it started itching like a dozen crap. I asked my aunt what kind of shampoo would cost so expensive, and she shouted, "Which shampoo did you use!?!"

Gulp.

Erm, the $3 dollar one. The one outside white colour with the lion face smiling on it right? The cute cute one right? Yeah, err, that one, that one!

"Better be."

So much for a white lie. Otherwise I think I would be left with no hair at all already.

[Erm, the $21 dollar one. The one...
"NNBCB! *#@$*&@*!"]

Morale of the story? Don't shower at a house that is inhibited by women. Most preferably, use the public bath, where everyone uses the same shampoo and lotion. Yeah, the one outside white colour with the lion face smiling on it...

For those of you who don't know why my hair is powderful, I don't have an answer also. All I know is that it is so malleable and strong, that when I keep it long and manufacture a unicorn's horn, it's possible for me to knock down a correction tape on a table.

I try that personally, although my classmates have managed to see me of characters like a two-pronged err, demon. Or worst, Medusa herself. At best, the character from Dragon Ball-Z called Vegeta.

Then again a few say I look like a punk rock musician when I comb my hair to the left towards my eyebrow [like the one you see in my blog photo and occasionally my MSN DP], and I've heard cries of 'gay!' or as Wasin politely placed it, 'like a guy who goes out with older women'.

I aptly pointed to him the 'one way to heaven' sign.

But we both smiled, so it isn't really that a problem actually.

Ever since my hair gone mutant on me, life has been different. Well, you can touch my hair all you want, I wouldn't go Muslim on all of you and tell you to meet me after school so we can duke it out.

(Apparently, some guy actually touched this Muslim guy's hair and the latter arranged a fight after school. )

But you have to know that you're touching special quality hair.


You know, the twenty-three dollar one, that kind. Ah, that kind. :)



P.S Apparently a COUPLE OF PEOPLE already tried to highlight the empty space at my previous post at the end of it -.- Even I did myself hahaha. Kinda gets you thinking, wth would Jonathan Shin put there?

P.S.S Then again I would be to lazy to find the colour of my blogskin. Don't bother. Ain't it irresistable?

No comments: