Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tweaking the rules, the quiz.

Let's tweak the rules a bit alright?

I've been tagged by Hongrui to do a damned quiz. Here are the rules that have been going around. I know you'll have seen it and everything, but I'll go with the flow, for now.

Leave a comment here and I'll..
1. Tell you why I befriended you.
2. Associate you with a song / movie.
3.Tell a random fact about you.
4. Tell a first memory about you.
5. Associate you with an animal / fruit.
6. Ask something I've always wanted to know about you.
7. In return, you must post this in your own blog. Not some erm, LJ blog. Isn't really nice to insult blogs ain't it? :)

Everything is the same, except I'm not going to tell you who YOU is. I'm going to leave it as anonymous, and I'm not going to say any names. If you think it's you I'm talking about, then do this quiz on your blog stating that you got it from me. I'm going to do as many of these as I can...


1. Because you're my relative.
2. My Way by Frank Sinatra
3. You've been taking care of me for a long time
4. I was at the back of a jeep and you were driving, and I was looking upwards. I hadn't learnt to walk yet.
5. A snake. The year of your birth. A very guailan and dominant and crazy snake.
6. Why do you like swearing and cursing when I watch a soccer match with you?


1. Cos you're good friend, and your finishing is improving faster than me
2. Haydn Cello Concerto in C major, 1st movement
3. You're taller than me
4. While outside the Varese Room. You didn't look pissed with me! Damn, RI guys are good at hiding emotions. Knew you were a nice guy when I first saw you.
5. A stick ins...don't know. What insect? What fruit? Gosh who thinks of that.
6. Have I grown taller?


1. Because I have to, or else I'm the stupidest guy in the whole world, which you once called me. Luckily I did, though we're more than that now
2. Send in the Clowns, and of course, a couple of others. Around 3?
3. Your organiser is cute
4. 3rd floor, asked you to help me jaga my bag for a while, which you did. And then you expressed surprise on how I managed to return from the toilet so fast.
5. Incomparable zomg
6. You've got A, Bb, have you tried G?

1. Because you're a good junior
2. Where the Sparrows Go
3. You're good at counselling huh
4. a good violinist at RISE rehearsal, the second prefect in RISE
5. a duck. queck.
6. Why are you like me when I was in sec 2?

1. Because we have lots of things to talk about
2. Raindrops keep falling on my head
3. I pissed you off lots of times
4. In an MSN convo, where I called you a ninny. the very first convo
5. Chilli. a) your dog's name b) some people like you and some people don't
6. You-how?

1. Because you sit beside me in class
2. The birds and the bees, are flying in the trees...
3. You smell like flower, like what everyone says
4. Sec 3, duh
5. A flower. Easy.
6. Are you taller than me? No. Oops.

1. Because we no longer talk
2. Boieldieu Concerto in C
3. You're going overseas
4. Last year NPVC 2007, sat beside you at some finals
5. Butterflies
6. Are you still afraid of them? And what did I do.

1. Because we are classmates
2. any improvised song :)
3. You're working
4. Sec 3 RI
5. Dog. Cos of one of your accessories! Was it orange in colour. Can't remember. Recently appeared on your DP
6. Why are you so insistent on some things? It's good and bad, sometimes. But nvm, stay that way.

1. Because you're my colleague and you is a caring gor-gor
2. Stand By Me. Heck you hum it almost everytime
3. You love liszt
4. At NPVC 2005, where we both competed in the same category. I didn't like you at first...:)
5. Snorlax, put in a cool hairdo and a nice personality, and a thousand-watt smile
6. Why are you so good with girls?

1. Because you're my colleague and you help whenever I ask!
2. Beethoven Piano Concerto
3. You're a cool senior man
4. At orientation, when we formed circle and I think you were standing beside me. Anyway we were good friends quickly
5. A huge caring dog with a long hair. but you cut it already
6. When do you want to jam again?



Here's 10 for all of you. Some of you obviously wouldn't read this, but it's for you!

Good night everyone. I hope none of the above has let you take offense.

No comments: