Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Facebook-crazy

It's really easy to spot which people have gone Facebook-crazy.

For example, people like Nicholas Syn! Thank you very much for recommending me to add the whole world (5 people, I'm exaggerating a lot) on a daily basis! And thanks for bugging me continuously to sit beside you during Varied Tellings when I'm super comfortable at my seat.

I've been chiding him for a super long time, but Secondary 1s will be Secondary 1s when they're still in Secondary 1, so he deserves his time. By the time he reaches Sec 4 he'll be chiding other people already.

The rehearsal today will apparently be games for an hour from 1.30-2.30, then after that the actual rehearsal, which will include sight-reading other things, and then after that a 2-hour guys game of soccer. Cross my fingers and hope it doesn't rain at all.

I'm looking to a 2-days stay at my cousin's house on Thursday and Friday.

Yesterday...where should I start.

I'll do a Nicoll Highway here.

Currently the really hip things to go to on the Internet are Facebook, Blogger, Youtube. Photobucket? Yeap. It's easy to see why - they're all about communication, communication and communication. And of course, other things but the rest are LESS IMPORTANT.

But you know, they severely lack the human touch, which just makes the whole thing look utterly deflated.

I watched the whole of Bruce Almighty on Youtube and the Simpsons on some random Chinese website called tudou. My dad's reaction rocked totally. Look ma, no hands! Just type in some website and watch any movie you want.

No stealing! I'm legally right!

I love talking nonsense to you guys.

[evil laughter as I press 'Publish Post' and re-watch the Simpsons movie]

No comments: