Thursday, November 20, 2008

Change of Direction

It's settled, I'm joining jazz for sure.

Yesterday's rehearsal was the most boringest rehearsal I've ever been in my entire life. And I got to see with my own eyes what direct-girl-confrontation means. It's a reeeaally uncomfortable situation to be in, seriously.

Thing is this, we all sit in one circle to play the game called Werewolf (which I wouldn't bother to explain here because it would take a couple of days). So one of the girls accuses the other of being a werewolf - yes, it's part of the game - and the other denies and starts giving the most bitchy face I've ever seen in my life. :O

Especially when she starts muttering words like 'stupid'..'what's your problem', you know something's going to happen.

Anyway they didn't get into a catfight.

Soccer after that was non-existent, ever realising no one else other than me hongrui daniel and adriel could play. I did manage to prove a point or two when we played Captain's Ball though. Otherwise, rehearsal was boring. Partly because I didn't go there with an open mind, and things like that. Heck, not impressive.


It's now waiting-time for December to arrive though. Going to be a long 10 days waiting. An extremely boring blogpost, but worth it.

No comments: