Saturday, October 6, 2007

2 concerts on the 25th and 27th

Just finished musicology class just now! Currently studying Chemistry and Chinese.

I don't have much to talk about, except that I'm performing on the 25th of October and the 27th of October. The 25th October one would be for MEP High Scorer's Concert, I'll be playing Tempest again. For the 27th one it would be the YST Festival and I'll be playing Tempest because it's just about one of the middle Beethoven works.

Other than that I wanted to discuss about food disorders but decided against it because of my lack of information and experience from friends. I wanted to discover why these people develop such disorders, and of course felt that this might be affecting their lifestyle in some cases. So there you have it, I wanted to talk more but nope.

No comments: