Friday, October 12, 2007

write such profound songs

Just practised for 3 hours...Felt very bored and decided to install computer game inside my laptop. But my mum didn't allow, and being Jonathan Shin I didn't argue but only stared as she deleted one by one all my installed stuff. My ears hurt even when she was shouting at me with my earphones on.

So what to do? I'm copying the poem for 'Nothing Girl' to be arranged on piano. But not in the mood now.

Shit. Very sian damnit. What can I do now? I finished MEP already, and what I really want to do now is to perhaps do something to occupy time. I can play piano now, just that I'm a little tired after just now's practice. Played a little cello!

Just read a comment on YouTube. Listen to 'In my Life' by the Beatles...they were able to write such profound songs even at the age of only 24. Talented people...

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym0x3vTw6yc&mode=related&search=

Ok I shall wander of in search of better things to do in life!

No comments: