Wednesday, October 17, 2007

with much humour

Thanks everyone for suggesting! I've definitely touched up my links, added Adriel and Edwyna in it. Anyone who wants me to link, just request it on the tagboard. It's very simple to do it on Blogger.

First things first - I just got my new mp3 after using the old one for about a year!

Apparently my old mp3 couldn't switch on anymore because the hard disk was spoilt already, and since I was still on a one-year warranty my mum went to the shop and asked...and she got a free mp3 with a $40 charge...ok fine $40 mp3 which is much better than my current mp3.

Although I still have feelings for my old mp3. Well, out goes the past, in comes the new! I guess we have to constantly adapt to life - all good things come to an end, as what the higher order always say.

Meanwhile I doubt that my "Jonny Helps" section would work...unless of course it starts turning idiotic I'll join in, but in reality you wouldn't want to share your problems with me on the tagboard, with or without name. I guess if you have any questions you can always feel free to post it on the tagboard (it's open 247) or otherwise, on MSN!

Although I remember with much humour Adriel's idea of Frequently Unanswered Questions (FUQ) ;) and he did post it on the blog. Of course they were pretty much fake people but it was fun -.- had lots of time laughing about it.

100 hits in 3 days is pretty nice...thanks everyone for reading!

I shall reply to tags here:

theChang: hey adriel, i mentioned in the post already, might or might not work. But it's ok, I suppose no one is going to be serious until someday someone actually posts a cry for help. Someday...

aspiration: you are definitely more exposed to music than me...I guess here (in Singapore) most higher orders probably care only about studies and work. We don't get too much exposure. But I'll need to take up at least one more instrument, that is from the wooodwind section i suppose. oboe? clarinet? Oh and by the way are you in any string ensemble by chance?

fiona: wait till i get bankrupt with the "Jonny Helps!!!" company...Imma in doubt! But you can help me get my first GENUINE person though. Still waiting!

edwyna: What impudence! You dare to whack me. Teenagers nowadays...You're on my links already! Happy? Huh? Anyway you have a high sense of humour. I took quite a while to understand your last sentence. Indeed!

Postscript - I mentioned earlier on one of my blogposts that my keyboard's right arrow was spoiled. Flicked it off with my little finger. (It's quite active) Yeah. (No, of course I don't find for gold with it, but I'm just saying it's prone to sticking around) Still sounds wrong. Maybe saying that my finger just flicked the small key off sounds better. Ok.

But it's fixed already!

No comments: