Saturday, October 13, 2007

thy nose. Apparently I

Ooh so Miss Hahn's family is French. Partly :) After my lesson she went to the French Alliance to watch a French movie. So I asked her, "You understand French?" And she nodded, saying "Yes, I do have French family members so I speak French too."

And I'm like gosh. So she speaks English and French. Now that's what I call, cool. She mentioned that after the exams I will be free, and I said yes. And then she said, how about lesson on Wednesday? (I have rehearsal on Wednesday) so duh I said I'm fine with Tuesday normal time 5pm.

How do you expect me to go for 4-hand class? Dead.

Left eye has been bugging me for almost the whole day, starting from this morning right after I had my wam shower admidst the cold weather, and then it started itching. Ditto for thy nose. Apparently I may turn out to be extremely sensitive to my surroundings.

Sneeze.

Oh and indeed, I just heard the song 'The Fool on the Hill'...got the chords and the lyrics. If you read my tagboard you should know why I listened to the song. Paul McCartney looks so young! And the song is as per usual, beautiful. Paul recorded it by himself apparently. I just find it so relaxing and everytime I listen to it I smile to myself. Then after a second helping of the song, I go to 'Be Happy Don't Worry'!

What kind of music one listens to definitely reflects your character. It's hard to find someone who's close friend just passed away singing along to a song of 'Happy Birthday'

I'm just going to the most blatant examples, but you would get the hang of it. Like me, I probably will not listen to 'emo'tional music for...I guess the rest of the life. I find it rather depressing (Duh!) and really doesn't give me the beat I'll smile and tap my feet too.

It's no wonder I don't possess sharp plastic rulers in my drawers too! :)

No comments: