Thursday, October 11, 2007

out with some of

Ok a post before I take my afternoon nap. Finished literature today! I thought I did pretty well :) The rest of the subjects...blah. Except for SS, English, Lit, MEP, I don't know what I can do well for.

Basically shows you what kind of person I am.

Miss Hahn invited Jun Hong to play for a while yesterday during 4 hands class! Around 5 minutes. Just to show the meaning of staccato and detached to us pianists. But it was such coincedence he was standing outside the studio and making music when we heard him. So we just got him in lorh.

Took my guitar from the design centre and walked around the whole day with it as usual. Started in the morning, where I went to the Raja Field and played like crap in front of the Raja Block, (there was no one watching except for Ben Low, who was crying over his results) and some teachers. So of course I can only played beautiful melodies but no chords. Because my mind is one-stringed...

Tomorrow is my official last examination day which is MEP. I'm supposed to go out with some of my friends later from other schools but cannot because I really have to practise piano for Saturday's lesson. And in any case my mum doesn't allow me to go because she said I need to practise, so there goes.

Outings in my life with friends: 0
Friends who have comed to my house: 0
Times I've been invited to a party: 16
Times I've been present: 2

Shows how...erm, 'restricted' I am. But me being Jonathan Shin, bochap lah.

Ok I think I have to rest now. Will be back.

No comments: