Wednesday, October 24, 2007

is so hard to gain

Finally decided to post!

Anyway I've been practising piano, playing 8 minutes around the keyboard almost everyday, practising Griffes and more piano, practising jazz solo.

Come for RISE Chamber Concert! I shall be direct - the tickets cost $10, and I know it's entirely worth it. Not some propoganda thing but you will hear strings music, cello-rock, jazz, wind music. And I've been around and us chamber groups have been practising blarr----dy hard...Great job guys!

The concert will be on the 1st of November and it will be at the Alliance Franchise (French Alliance). It is the famous NPVC competition venue, and a place which I will remember fondly for all my successful concerts and competitions. This one definitely be one of them!

On a less interesting but more exciting note, Arsenal beat Slavia Prague with a crazy score of 7-0. Now you may think I'm talking about basketball, where the points are counted in threes and the like, but no! I'm talking about soccer, where one goal is one point. And the point is so hard to gain - you have to run like, half the length of the field just to get to the opponent's net.

And to mentioning placing 6 moving people trying to stop you from putting the ball into the net, which has a goalkeeper in front of it.

7-0? What an incredible night.

In any case there isn't really much to talk about except for this great game I've been playing on Miniclip - Tennis Grand Slam.

It's 3-D, and realistic, and not forgetting great sound effects!

For now, I just got to relax and learn how to enjoy the life. Classes nowadays seem SOOO boring I tell you. You basically walk around and do nothing except read a book, maybe punch a Shide or two.

No comments: