Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Interview, Lang Lang, Thoughts

Had a night nap. Isn't the same as sleep! It's a smaller version and it only gets released in the evening. And if it is free, take it!

There was the CNA interview today. I thought it was pretty rushed and uncomfortable, because I had to lean on the grand piano. It started getting uncomfortable after while because it was pretty hot and I was sweating.

And then there was noise distractions...yep and the like. Gets kind of irritating after a while but I had to survive with it. So there goes, another event over. On Thursday RISE will have our first chamber concert at Alliance Franchaise! We're well-rehearsed but the problem is getting viewers. Imagine if you held a Beatles concert. But wait a minute, I think there will be people who would be very interested too!

Lang Lang's had his concert already! Just now while I was having a nap. Hoped he did well and remembered Singapore as one of the venues where he did very well.

"What's the best concert you've ever performed in?"
"The next one."

That came from Yo-yo Ma. Self-explanatory, shows how important every concert is.

Had some cool thoughts this entire day, or in fact everyday but I thought them lame enough not to deserve a place here, so forget it. Maybe they're good, and I'm just finding another way to say, "I forgot them along the way."

Oops! Sorry...

No comments: