Sunday, October 14, 2007

so quiet compared to rugby and soccer

I have JUST returned from swimming. The 5pm sun is still so beautiful, like the 8am one. Shines down on the flats below, the forests, the air...EVENING AIR! Just brilliant.

Very tired now, but still in a good mood. I'm planning to sleep early tonight, for tomorrow I have a performance for studio class in the evening, and I need to practise.

Whenever I see great and fantastic things I start thinking about worldly things - life, freedom, friends, companions, love, hatred, enemies, obstacles, oppression, death.

Well maybe that's what I think about probably all the time...

I didn't know rugby was so fun! Checked out England vs. France on 9.30pm news tonight. Did you see that dropkick? And the penalties? Woohoo rugby for you! But soccer still gives me the kicks. Check out the brilliant header (own goal) but a Estonian defender...extremely nice had it been an England player.

Next was golf. So quiet compared to rugby and soccer. All the cheering gone, and tonnes of concentration needed...that's the world of sports for you!

LATEST NEWS: My dad predicts that the next possible 4th-generation prime ministers are Raymond Lim and Ng Eng Hen!! Shan't give the reasons now but twenty years down the road when this blog is probably deleted you shall see...

For now - America's Got Talent!

No comments: