Sunday, October 7, 2007

admit you're smarter than me

Enlightened! I'm not sure whether it's true or not, but after listening to the Beatles's 'Let it Be' I felt that I should go back to my holy past and rediscover myself.

But I'm forgotten everything...I took out the Bible and started reading. Discovered some good points I can learn. It's going to be a long road back to what I used to be, but no matter how much work it takes I'm willing to go back into the hands of God...

Ok I shall find my religious path again.

I realised that every law originates from the Ten Commandments. Now those of you who don't believe in any religion will start finding for a counter-example. Hope you find one and point them out to me.

I know by making this choice I will become a better person, but definitely not less complicated. Although I hope that my life can be made into a more simple one...but that's ok I'm fine with my current life.

:)

ultimateguitar.com is the only site where you can get chords for the pieces that you love and then play them on the piano. Got the chords for 'You've got to hide your Love away' and 'My Way' by Frank Sinatra.

We're singing the latter for MEP concert!

And I've yet to finish mugging chemistry. And chinese.

Jon Koh. I'm dead...I'll just have to really admit you're smarter than me. Warning: This isn't some emo statement. It is a fact!

And I'm quite relieved I'm allowed to drop Higher Chinese and take Normal Chinese. I simply can't handle Higher Chinese. Chinese isn't my natural language. Bodoh lah.

Anyway it definitely lightens my burden by a lot. Thanks to my parents for supporting this decision...

No musical experience today except I managed to play 'My Way' with my dad singing. Good job. And I sang 'You've got to hide your love away' solo! With the piano by me of course.

Anyone playing the guitar and drums just give me a call...We can do a little bit of fun...

No comments: