Thursday, October 4, 2007

three days of fun though

I didn't know that Wacko! could be so fun! Except now we have the shields and the actual rolled-up newspapers. I don't know how the fun started, only know that the first thing I knew everyone was whacking each other with newspapers. And then I brought in the box, and thus became known as MY shield.

Just that it was shattered, torn literally apart by Ian after he whacked my left leg with his wonderfully-crafted 'sword'. After I dropped mine on the ground with only the shield to cover me, he kept on whacking. And thus my shield broke open, and I brought in 5 new box shields for the class!

Yay we play after eoys. But we had three days of fun though. Started with me and Geoffrey, him with a file and two razor-sharp (literally) brochures, et me with my box shield and rolled-up newspaper 'sword'.

You know, it really feels good to be whacking people, (for guys)you really feel blood pumping and...just got to be in the middle of the fight to know how it's like.

Injuries sustained:
1) Paper Cut on Day 1
2) Wrist Cut on Day 2 (Nigel's thrust)
3) Thumbnail bleeding on Day 3 (Nigel whacked with his damn long newspaper)

Will continue whacking after EOYs...Cockroach Wars, here I come!

No comments: